Warning: Last items in stock!
Lightweight mini-boot helps increase stability on snow, ice, and low-grip terrain
The Ice Master Light is the best combination of lightness and performance: less weight and more compact without compromising reliability. Its 13 stainless steel tips - robust, durable and evenly distributed over the entire surface of the sole - guarantee a secure grip and precise traction, avoiding dangerous slips in the presence of snow, ice or on surfaces with little grip (mud, wet grass , rocks with lichens, etc.). The innovative fastening system, made of super-light elastic material, is especially enveloping and allows the crampon to be put on and taken off very quickly. The included cover, light and compact, completes the proposal, making the Ice Master Light a product to always carry in the backpack, ready to guarantee the essential safety during long excursions, high altitude routes and trekking. Note: on technical grounds, the Ice Master Light is not a substitute for classic mountaineering crampons.
• 13 stainless steel 13mm spikes evenly distributed over the sole surface
• Innovative, especially wraparound fastening system made of super-light elastic material, with strong reinforcing eyelets for optimal tensioning
• Practical back strap that allows quick donning and doffing of the crampon
• Robust stainless steel link chains
• Available in 4 sizes for footwear from size 36 to 47
• Rigid case included, functional and compact, provided with ventilation holes to facilitate drying of the item
Weight: 292 g.
Size: L 42/44. - Gray
No customer comments for the moment.